How To Make A Butterfly Cake
- One prepared cake.
- Frosting (I think one recipe was enough but you could make a double batch and have extra for a yummy frosting graham cracker snack another day.)
- One Bendy Straw
Butterfly Cake Directions
- Bake one cake in a round cake pan.
- Let cool.
- Cut cake in half.
- Cut a triangle out of each piece about 1/3 of the way down. One of the triangle should be a little longer.
- Place round sides of your halves together.
- Cut the straw in half lengthwise. Place where antennae would belong.
- Decorate with M&Ms for body and pattern on butterfly.
I went the easy way and made a plain looking butterfly but Lady liked it and it tasted great!