Ok so I already started this menu on Monday but I thought I would share even though it is already Tuesday. I still haven't quite committed to a way to menu plan but I figure a list of meals that I have the ingredients to cook is making progress! ;)
These meals are not for a particular day this week because we seem to like a choice depending on what ends up going on that day. (Maybe it is actually because I am pregnant and I just decide what sounds good for that night.) I either choose a meal the night before or the morning of to defrost my meat.
- Turkey Burgers, Fruit or Veggie, Chips or Fries
- Chicken Stirfry
- Chicken Alfredo Pizza, Salad
- Lasagna, Breadsticks, Salad
- French Dip Sandwiches, Broccoli, Chips
- Chow Mein Hotdish, Fruit or Veggie
- Tacos, Rice
I also plan to make:
- Homemade Bread - using part of the dough for cinnamon rolls, and breadsticks.
I will work on posting more recipes soon with pictures! Now I just have to remember that while cooking.... who would like to give me a call at about 4:30 to remind me?? ;)
What does your menu look like this week??