I shared what we will be using for curriculum for the rest of the school year. Now I want to share how we are going to do that on a daily basis.
I don't do well having everything timed out on our schedule. I love the idea of being that controlled in our time but lets be real - there are little people in this house and they don't run with the clock! Our schedule is more of a do this first then do this next schedule. I do try to have our start time, snack time, and lunch time around the same time.
Our Daily Homeschooling Schedule
- Prayer, Pledge, Calendar Board everyone.
- Bible & Memory Verses everyone.
- Get A-Man started on activities. Spud and Lady handwriting.
- Phonics with Spud and Lady. A-Man continues with activities or puzzles.
- Math with Spud. Lady and A-Man play or puzzles.
- Math with Lady. Spud and A-Man free time.
- History or Science everyone.
- Read Alouds
- Chapter in Proverbs
- Poem of the Day
This is only one day a week most likely Friday.
- Foreign Language
During all of this Baby O is either taking a morning nap, if I can still get him to, or tearing apart the school area. Our school "room" is in our basement and is next to the play area so I do try to keep Baby O in the safe zone of the play area.
What do your homeschooling days look like???